Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
10,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nu-Chrome has a special going on for Opel owners from now until the end of February. Mention that you are a member of the "Opel Club" and receive 10% off on all your chrome plating needs.

In addition to repairing and replating bumbers, they also repair and polish the SS GT kick panels to like new condition and can reanodize window trim.

Nu-Chrome is on the web at: www.nu-chrome.com

·
Registered
112 Posts
I checked their web site. Looks like a tight operation. Do you know of any members who have used them? I've got a front bumper that could use some work.

·
Administrator
10,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've known their outside salesman Jack for years. They have the site next to me at the Carlisle Import Show.

Nu-Chrome did all the plating on my '69 GT 10 years ago and it still looks new. They also have done the chrome work on Wayne Torman's GT's. They have a template for the front bumper to make sure the tips are the correct distance.

·
Registered
10 Posts
OK, they sound reputable.

I just spoke w/ Jack.

I have 3 pieces from the bumper on my daughters 70 Karmann Ghia that I'm sending them.

I'll let you all know what I find.

·
Opel Addicts
2,472 Posts
Sent all my chrome in to Nu Chrome in January. Just heard from them. It is done and one the way. Can't Wait to See it!

Vickie

·
Registered
97 Posts
Chrome prices

From what they have done for you can you let me know how much they charge?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts