Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1000 Post Club
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know if anyone has any, or knows who sells good shape chromed window trim for around the back quarter windows. For the 73 model, or any with the pop-out style. Also the chromed corner pieces that go around all the windows would help too, thanks

Jon Samuel

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Jon, the trim and corner pieces show up on e-bay from time to time, and I believe that OGTS may have the trim also and maybe the corner pieces. You can check out their on-line catalog, if it is not listed you can give them a call and see if they have any good used pieces, sometimes they do.

·
1000 Post Club
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I kinda figured OGTS had them, but I didnt see them listed on their catolog. I just made a 730.00 order to them for all my window rubber, door weatherstripping, headliner, and window chrome..i want to get all that kinda stuff done to keep my cat outta the inside (LONG STORY) I have read up on all the neccasary things to do in order..so I figured it would be best to follow them. You need the chrome trim in for the corner windows before you put the windows and gasket in, and I might as well get all the windows at the same time, but I need the headliner in before i do front and back windows..so i got all that crap too. One question though, do you need to put the back corner windows in directly after the rubber, even if you have Pop-Out style? If not..I would like to know if it is possible to get those little "Chrome Buttons" that go on the outside of the window..rechromed or maybe you can get those in good shape somewhere? Or maybe those were just painted? whats the story with um?

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
Good question about the little buttons, two were black and 1 chromed for pop out windows. No I have no clue of why.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts