Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have launched a new site called the Classic Opel Parts Database Classic Opel Parts Database

Have a look and let me know what you think, its basically a wikipedia but for Opel parts, up and going but there will be loads of new features coming soon. Built by an Opel owner, for Opel owners!

·
Opel Key Master
5,026 Posts
Parts database

I have been wanting something identical to this for years. I would like to see a full listing of the oldtimer parts of course, but this is a great start. Is there a way contributors could list part numbers and descriptions, to help you out? I often have parts that I cannot find in books right off, where this would help
Keith

·
Detroit,where my home was
2,896 Posts
This is very nice, I'll let other Opel sites know of this site, that is if you don't mind??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No dont mind at all the more people on it the better for us all. Yeah the whole purpose of this website is that visitors can submit new part numbers, simply create a account then, click on add new part.

Let me know if anyone has any other good ideas for the site?

·
1000 Post Club
1,247 Posts
Wow. Why didn't any of us hear about this sooner? The site looks awesome as-is. Great Job! You are now advertised on OpelGT.com - Be prepared for many new visitors.

(I did catch this: Part #CK164, "Carburetor service kit" was under the catergory of Body Panels.)

·
789 Posts
Can used parts also be listed or only new or NOS?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
any part weather its a GM part or aftermarket part can be added, also if u notice a mistake in a part record, just click edit this part.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just wanted to give this a bump!

I am so happy I found this thread. I have been looking for a list of alternative parts!

This will save so much time and money in the future. Great job! The site is laid out nicely. Very easy to navigate!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts