Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Banned
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend and the first part of next week I will be doing a complete clean out. I've been seperating all the metal types to go to a recycler, and the rest leaves tomorrow for the local land fill. If you have a request now is the time. Just post it here so if I don't have it maybe somebody else will.

· Banned
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
let's see on the must go list is at least 1 tranny and several bellhousings, calipers, misc brake parts, master cylinders, another body panel from the back glass to rear edge, motor cross members, 1 rack and pinion and alot of other stuff too numerous to mention. Oh and manifolds.

· Banned
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you see any parts in the pic attached that you want, let me know. I'm not finished loading it up yet so keep that in mind too.

Attachments

· OPEL-LESS!!!
2,111 Posts
is the tail piece on the "rear clip" you have in there?

· Registered
2 Posts
Grant,
I need to find some pieces from under the dash. A heater core with tubes, the ducting all of the plactic pieces that screw to the dash for heat venting. A glove box in good shape and the mounting bolts and the long black plastic holding piece. Would you have any of these items? If some shoot me a price.
Thanks
Stev

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.