Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I have been selected to print the fund raising t-shirt for the Climb to the Clouds, Mt. Washington--Team Opel Gang. So please order your t-shirt from my shopping cart by clicking on the BlitzTees tab on the home page under the Donate Button., or if you can't find it-- (BlitzTees). I have the design finished and the shirts are ready for production. Attached is an image of the artwork.

Attachments

·
Senior Contributor
4,976 Posts
Order placed.

·
1000 Post Club
4,109 Posts
Order Placed.

One for me and one for the sponser J & L Auto Body

·
Super Moderator
13,483 Posts
Shirt ordered. Thank you!

·
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump to top, good response so far on the shirts, Team Opel appreciates your support.

·
1000 Post Club
4,109 Posts
Dave;

I'm wondering if you can get this thread to be a "sticky" on the forum. After the sales are closed, then "unstick" the thread. I'm sure this is something a moderator can do.

This will keep it at the top of the list and prevent you from "bumping" the thread everyday. Just trying to help.

·
1000 Post Club
4,109 Posts

·
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump to top, moderator, what he said
jlthunder
Dave;

I'm wondering if you can get this thread to be a "sticky" on the forum. After the sales are closed, then "unstick" the thread. I'm sure this is something a moderator can do.

This will keep it at the top of the list and prevent you from "bumping" the thread everyday. Just trying to help.

·
1000 Post Club
4,109 Posts
There are only 3 threads in this forum. Making this a "sticky" will only bring it to the top of that forum.
Could it be made a sticky on the "home" page?

·
1000 Post Club
4,109 Posts
No, listings on that page are pulled from all the forums. The "Site News" forum is the only one that puts posts at the top of the main page.
OK, thanks for the info.

·
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Push to Top, remember proceeds from this sale go to the Team Opel Hillclimb fund!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts