Opel GT Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Remember buy a t-shirt and help support Duane in his quest to climb Mt. Washington!!!

·
Super Moderator
13,483 Posts
Getting closer to production date. Good way to help support Duane and Team Opel!
Here is the link in case you can't locate it: BlitzTees
Dave, any idea when these will be ready? I ask because I am going to be riding my motorcycle up to the hill so of course space is at a premium. And I will be leaving on Wednesday the 22nd, which is just 6 days away from now. Do you think they will be ready and shipped in time for me to bring one up with me, or will you be bringing any up to the hill yourself?

Thanks!
Bob

·
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Bob

I will be printing these over the weekend after making a final tabulation tonight. They will be shipping out on Monday via USPS priority mail. I will bring yours up to Mt. Washington with me on Wednesday to make sure that you have yours.

·
Super Moderator
13,483 Posts

·
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Thank you everyone that ordered shirts, I transferred funds to the Hillclimb fund today.

Also the shirts shipped out today USPS Priority Mail, so if you ordered one 0r two check your mail in a couple of days!!!

Off to finish packing so I can leave with Duane in the early am hours!

·
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Everyone should have received their shirts by now, if you didn't let me know and I can track your order. That is except our friends from Canada who are having a postal strike.

If anyone is interested I have a few Large and X-Large Team Opel T-shirts for sale at this link: http://www.blitztees.flyingcart.com/

Any additional money from these t-shirts will be donated back to Duane to help pay for the extra 6 hours of driving to get the borrowed engine.

·
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
PJ

Will send it out tomorrow!

·
Manta Maniac
1,385 Posts
Me too Dave!

·
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Rob,

For some reason I was able to ship yours, probably in a pile of boxes at the post office, I will attempt to track it down today. Yesterday it showed delivered to Canada but not to you.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts