Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Opeler
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well cool, I will no longer be "all alone" in my Opel pursuits if there are at least a couple guys in the Colo area. I will be your new "neighbor" by Christmas time gentlemen, as I have just gone under contract for the purchase of a home down in the Springs area. So now just have to de-clutter, organize, pack, move, and sell my current home. Oh man is it going to be hectic and stressful for the next few months. Sucks moving to a smaller garage, but that should only be temporary for a year or so, then I should have a big 6 stall set up again :D Anyway, hit me up and hopefully some of you will want to come play cars with me :)

·
Opelnut
918 Posts
Also in colorado...the Broomfield Area:yup:

·
Opeler
40 Posts
In Parker...

Opel owner, for the next 24 hours anyways...

There's another guy in Parker with a green GT. I don't know if he's on here, but I've seen him around.

Also saw a bright yellow GT heading south on Crowfoot (heading from Parker to Castle Rock) a week ago. That you?

·
Opeler
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In Parker...

Opel owner, for the next 24 hours anyways...

There's another guy in Parker with a green GT. I don't know if he's on here, but I've seen him around.

Also saw a bright yellow GT heading south on Crowfoot (heading from Parker to Castle Rock) a week ago. That you?
Nope, not me. I will be living in Colo Springs after the first of the year, bought a house down there, and my Opel GT is still in all it's separate little pieces. Hoping to rectify that once I get moved and settled in. Good to hear and see there are a few us down there. Cant wait. :)

·
Opelnut
918 Posts
Whats up Colorado? Anyone Planning to go to the 50th Manta event in Cali this year? :)

·
Opelnut
918 Posts
Ok then thanks for sharing 🙂

·
Certified Opelholic
1,455 Posts
Whats up Colorado? Anyone Planning to go to the 50th Manta event in Cali this year? :)

hey new look?

I did not know about a Manta 50th
I probably wont go but it depends

1 - 15 of 15 Posts