Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Senior Contributor
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Be careful of the fiberglass GT body on Ebay being sold by Showcars.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2414579573&category=42611

I sent him money 4 months ago for a spoiler and don't have my part. After he cashed the money order (back on March 17th) he called and left a message we don't have Opel spoilers. He never returned the money either. Be warned.

Look at his EBAY feedback, no positives and as many negatives (7) as neutrals.

Don't send this kind of "businessman" (word used with utter contempt) rip you off too.

Calvin

·
Registered
44 Posts
I emailed him a while ago, asking him to stop running that auction over and over. I was tired of seeing it, and no1 was buying the dumb thing.

·
Riding Low
65 Posts
cheat

O....No wonder he would only ship me a fiberglass front end????and not let me come pick it up.....Thats just something that you don't buy unless your looking right at it......
:confused:

·
Senior Contributor
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Raven i got my car running today! Made it out to the parking lot.... , Minor detail of unbled brakes and an open header , still have lots to do but the inside is buttoned back up..wreched wiring harness and all.

Everything works except the left rear tail light and the front left parking light. I think those are ground issues. This week I waiting on OGTS to send me new timing gear tentioners so they can finish mocking up the block to see how much the pistons must be notched.

Posted a couple of pic here but don't know if they went through.

·
Riding Low
65 Posts
crook

the manta looks great,,,i'll have one of the GTs going soon,,,going to drive it this summer and maybe have it at a couple of local shows?
:D well,,enough of going off the subject of the post...........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts