Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1970 Opel GT

Hi,

I am looking for a few interior parts. If anyone has them available let me know what you want for them.

Dashboard. Obviously the better the condition the better for me, but as long as it is in good enough condition to get reupholstered then I am good with it.

Center console - manual 4 speed. I could also use the rubber boot since opelgtsource was showing sold out.

Kick panels - The small interior panels down by your feet.

Rear speaker panels - The panels in the rear on either side of the luggage rack.

Let me know what you have :)

Thanks,

Josh

·
Super Moderator
9,663 Posts
Hi,

I am looking for a few interior parts. If anyone has them available let me know what you want for them.

Dashboard. Obviously the better the condition the better for me, but as long as it is in good enough condition to get reupholstered then I am good with it.

Center console - manual 4 speed. I could also use the rubber boot since opelgtsource was showing sold out.

Kick panels - The small interior panels down by your feet.

Rear speaker panels - The panels in the rear on either side of the luggage rack.

Let me know what you have :)

Thanks,

Josh
Josh
Is this for a GT, or a Manta/Ascona, Kadett? Don't want to assume it's one thing, when it's actually something else

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Sorry! This is for a 70 GT. I should have put that in the subject line... I will edit the original post also.

I have been working on this car for a few years now (but it hasn't been on the road in ~14 years) and this week I am finally replacing the timing chain, which is the last thing I have to do before getting it on the road. I fiber glassed a temporary dash for it to hold the gauges, but it doesn't look so good and I would like to get a real dash in the car.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Yes!

Hi it is Todd, Debbie and Tammy from Opels Unlimited and we have several options for you on many of the items you are looking for. For sure we have lot's of good used dashes to choose from. Center consoles and new shifter boots. Both factory Opel NOS and great German reproductions as well. Lots of stock here for all your needs. Can't wait to get your pictures and connected out there. Anything you need is readlily available. Call us at 909-355-OPEL(6735) or email us at [email protected] Looking forward to taking care of your Opel needs. Take Care and Happy Opeling.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts