Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Opeling since 1991!
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here I am with absolutely no funds and you are selling the ONE car I would rob a bank to get!

Anyone wanna loan me 5k!?!?

I hope the buyer stays in contact on these boards so I CAN buy it when they are done with it.

·
Pathologic Opeler
1,960 Posts
destec gt

I would predict the electrical system would all work...for a while anyway...

it is nice to know california has all those nice gts

it would be great if one could line them all up for shopping purposes.

i have sure seen some beauties here on ebay in the last few months..many of them less than $5,000

·
273 Posts
Make me an offer; I'll consider it.

The Aero GT goes next. Probably at www.ragtopsmotorcars.com

The Opels don't get any respect. Other cars go for more and the
GT goes mostly unnoticed--except for a small circle of Opelers.
They sould be selling for more. Why aren't they?

Oh, the blue GT's electrical systems like a Tootsie-Roll, should last a long, long time.

JJ

·
Driver
987 Posts
You're selling the Aero GT? Wow. That car to me signifies Destec Engineering! I can't imagine the Aero is someone elses hands (especially mine:D )
What is this world coming to...

·
Administrator
10,293 Posts
DESTEC said:
...The Aero GT goes next.
J.J If you do decide to sell the Aero, you should list it in Hemmings or Autoweek first. That car is a one-of-a-kind replication and with the high quality of the work you did, it deserves high level exposure. If it were me, I'd even look into one of those concours level auctions or at a minimum put it in a car corral at a large show like Charlotte or Carlisle.

Can you tell I was really impressed with the Aero when I saw at the 2000 OMC picnic!

·
Opel gone bad
108 Posts
where are the photos

oops made a new thread guys. I meant to reply to this!! I want to see a photo of this car! please?
Gary can you fix my thread mistake?
thanks.

·
Opeling since 1991!
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Better yet, wait till this years Syracuse Nationals and put a big-ol For Sale on it there. 6000+ cars NOT including the major vendors and companies there.

Its the NEW Carlisle I tell ya!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts