Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
What's a Nopel?
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If not... http://www.Pontiac.com/apprentice

I had placed my deposit in January & now I placed my order TODAY!!!... 1st one at my local dealership for the special "First 1000" 2006 Pontiac Solstice...

Rick, I'll bring it by on one of the T.O.O. get togethers

Can't wait till the summer!

Marc
:D

·
Opeling since 1991!
313 Posts
I have done the same. Just waiting for the confirmation phone call. Then I *might* have to sell the Manta. <the shock>

·
1000 Post Club
1,247 Posts
I could of swarn I seen one of these cars just the other day. It was just a "test car" or a "dealership car" or something, because it had no real plate.

·
Senior Contributor
673 Posts
Solstice

The 1000 went yesterday in a matter of hours according to the local Pontiac Dealer, they had three request forms filled out and it took them over 2 hours just to get through to the computer. They only received only one conformation and are hoping to have maybe , possibley one and only one if they are lucky, to have on the floor. End of August first of September, the sales person I talked with said the fully loaded version should go for 24 to 26 K and as advertised bare bones under 20K. The only reason they have this going is due to the flop of the GTO (Holden) and are seeking the market demand before jumping in again to deep. I asked if they where doing the same with the Sky but they did not know. I told the salesperson that they ought to keep the GT and send the rest out as exports. So if you do get a confimation number and can get in the first 1000 production numbers congrates. :mad: :p

·
Opeling since 1991!
313 Posts
I have pending status like the rest. And it was actually just over 15 minutes before they were all gone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts