Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
I thought the same thing - scrapers. Looks like pipe organs on the back of some of those. Reminds me of some of those cartoons, too. Power rangers and transformers - lots of squared off lines and sharp-edged over-extended accessories. Wild.

·
Manta Maniac
1,385 Posts
OMG :eek:
I think I'm going to lie-down for a while.....I seem to be suffering from some form of retinal trauma.......

:D

·
Life Long Opeler
692 Posts
those are some of the DUMBEST cars I have ever seen. And whoever did that to that GT should have his car and Opel ownership privledges taken away forever.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Thom71GT said:
those are some of the DUMBEST cars I have ever seen. And whoever did that to that GT should have his car and Opel ownership privledges taken away forever.
In between laughting and the tears coming to my eyes- I didn't see a gt-where is it? :cool:

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
'Lice Boys!

Gotta get me a set of those vertical "stingers" on the end of my GT exhaust pipes - sure to enhance performance. Thinking about a "cow catcher" spoiler for the front too! :p

Joking aside: In the lockup next to my Kadett's there is a Honda Civic with 'add-on' bodywork - made out of 3mm steel plate!!! And in an inspired bit of "reversisim" it sits on four Space Saver skinny tyres. :rolleyes:

·
1000 Post Club
4,118 Posts
The trucks remind me of the amusement rides which come to town for the local fairs. I wonder how many tickets you need :p

·
1,175 Posts
Godzilla movies, Mothra, Jet Jaguar, Speed racer, Anime with all the spiky hair and huge round eyeballs.
This all goes together somehow.
What's with all the strange table-like "air dams" at the front of the cars?
How about the wierd chop-stick-like appendages painted red. What's the deal with that? My brain hurts.
What a strange, disjointed bunch of shapes and colors. Nothing looked at all good to me.
This may explain the dizzy feeling I can get when seeing a Godzilla movie (or "The Iron Chef" for that matter) that is making absolutely no sense at all.
Actually "Iron Chef" is amusing and interesting in a wierd way but the host?........I could easily see him driving off in a car like one of these.

·
Opel Tinkerer and Rescuer
7,700 Posts
Scion Xb, Honda Element... Need I say more... ?

·
Opel Tinkerer and Rescuer
7,700 Posts
Thank GOD most of what they did is ALREADY illegal in the US...

·
Premium Member
1,756 Posts
Way Cool Cars

Hoses coming out of a disabled headlight. Pipes sticking up six feet in the air. Air dams that look like the landing deck on an aircraft carrier, these remind me of the Borg in Star Trek The Next Generation. Curious, but flat ugly. What were they thinking??????????

·
Non Civilian
2,102 Posts
in the words of my 5 year old son, when he saw the pictures.
Losers!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.