Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
door in auction

hate to do this, the pictures i uploaded with my auction for the GT door are not showing up, so here they are, descripton and condition of it is listed in the auction. will be selling alot of opel stuff on here and some snowmobile stuff on ebay thanks to georges. all money will go to get my GT at carlisle with a donation to to gary, reguardless if i raise enough money to "Get r' done"

Attachments

·
boomerang opeler
5,636 Posts
could have done with the door in the second pic except it wont fit as my doors go on the other way :D

·
rust + magic = gold!
169 Posts
baz said:
could have done with the door in the second pic except it wont fit as my doors go on the other way :D
haha, maybe GTJim could use it? He's down in the southern hemisphere.

·
boomerang opeler
5,636 Posts
72GT said:
nice ha ha :D

·
Senior Contributor
673 Posts
wheels to you Greensmurf

here are the rims I was telling you about, wish you could send attachments in the PM, if you can I would like to know how.
rk

·
boomerang opeler
5,636 Posts
Killer Texas GT said:
here are the rims I was telling you about, wish you could send attachments in the PM, if you can I would like to know how.
rk
only way i know of is to send e-mail address and then do it that way :)

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks alot rodney i really appreciate it, those keystones look so darn purdy, oh if you only had 1 more. the 5 slots are what i have, and i dont think the "dukes of hazard wheels" would look good on the GT. if i can find another 4 lug keystone i'm surely going to get back with you rodney!!!

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
72GT said:
Ha! Ha! It is you guys who hang off the World by your feet - everything is the right way up Down Under!

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wow jim, you guys really do hang off the world by your feet, dont you? :p

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i'm pulling the items off the adboard, no interest in anything on there at all. minimal views, no bids, no questions have been asked. they'll be on ebay in the next week or two if you were interested. gary will still get a donation, and i plan on hand delivering it at carlisle. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts