Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
10,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally!! After several years of searching for a compatible file download program, we have one that members can upload files to!! :D

You can go Here or click on the "File Downloads" link in the Tech Links and Data Forum to view. Click on the "Add Link" button in the menu bar. Fill out the description. Then upload or link to the file.

On Deck: I am debugging a new article program where we can turn a thread into an article.

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
Amazing!

Gary, You are amazing! Already the best site by far that I visit anywhere on the www - you just make it better and better.
Many thanks for all your efforts - just take a well eaned rest from time to time as we simply cannot afford to have you "burn out"
Remember, do a little of your Opel stuff from time to time! ;)

Best Regards,

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi, how about a documentation of the electrical system. I have some problems with ignition on my Astra F from 1992 1,6I. I have changed the ignition module, little solenoid from DELCO, but when the engine is warm and I turn it off after 10 min it does not start. When is cold there is no problem. Thanks.

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
Way too Modern!

Gelugrig, The last Opel GT was made in 1973 and the last Opel was delivered to the USA in 1975 so your 1992 Astra is waaay to modern for us! ;)

That being said - it sounds like a faulty ignition coil to me as they show those signs when failing.

Hope That Helps

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks

Thanks a lot for your advice. I know that my ancient car is a little younger for you but I thought that you must be professional. I`ll try to change ignition coil although some say that can be from ignition sensor.(If my car has something like this.) Anyway I apreciate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts