Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Danger Zone or I can't drive 55 both get me in the mood for a good drive. :drive:

Reactions: dpre and soybean

·
Premium Member
1,607 Posts
I have to go with John Denver. Yeah I know WHAT????? I know most of his songs and liked them all. Other than that, I have a radio with an SD card filled with MP3 songs from the 50's and 60's, keep me happy on the road. It doesn't remind me of my GT, but I like listening to all the songs when I am driving it.

Bob

·
Registered
1,019 Posts

My playlist on YouTube, with an ever-growing collection of songs mentioning "Opel" or any of the models.

Dieter
That's pretty awesome
I listen to a very large array of music and I mean VERY LARGE I'm not closed minded at all when it comes to tunes but Van Halens tune (Jump) has always stuck to me it was on the radio when I got back to my van after killing my last contractors exam for my license :yup:

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Senior Contributor
1,514 Posts
Favorite Cruising Tunes .... Usually I like to Listen to Heavy Metal... Yea that's right...old 80's heavy Metal..
Metallica, VanHalen, Alice Cooper, Yes, Cars,
am a nut one of my Favorite Cruising tune though Tunes would be Molly Hatchet Flirting with Disaster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K_-D5B7DIg

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Favorite Cruising Tunes .... Usually I like to Listen to Heavy Metal... Yea that's right...old 80's heavy Metal..
Metallica, VanHalen, Alice Cooper, Yes, Cars,
am a nut one of my Favorite Cruising tune though Tunes would be Molly Hatchet Flirting with Disaster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K_-D5B7DIg
Cool Mike. Strange how most of us listen to older Rock music. Not really strange though. :cool: Jarrell

·
Registered
318 Posts
I rarely turn on the tunes as I also like that four cylinder boogey! Especially since I built the 2.0. with the 38/38, header, 2inch pipe back to the resonators, and smoothly going through the gears, THAT is music to the ears! Just enough throaty, raspy, rumble to keep that :) on your face.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I listen to the radio while driving. The traffic alerts are very helpful, and the reports of car crashing out, but best parts are when the guys come on and tell me my lap times are improving, or I am gaining on a particular car, or that we've moved up in the standings. ;)

·
RunOpel
1,229 Posts
I would listen to music but the PO replaced the stock radio with an upgraded AM/FM cassette tape which doesn't play very well.

I would like to install a stock radio that has Opel Gt radio by Delco on the dial face. If anyone has one that works I would be interested in buying.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 23 Posts