Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
That is a $1500 to $2000 car.
Guy is on crack. Apologies (almost) if you are a member here.

Don't get me wrong, I like the Kadett B wagons. Would like to have one, painted like a Rallye. But not at $9500. "Ran when parked?' Means nothing.

·
Opeler
109 Posts
yes i saw this and really wondered just exactly what made it so rare. Don't get me wrong..Kadett wagons are the bomb. I had a 68 1.9L/4spd years ago with a mildly built engine and just loved it.

·
Vendor
3,017 Posts
A lot of "salesman hyperbole" o_O I'm not saying that this couldn't be a good project for someone who wants take on a restoration, but it is really a stretch to claim "no rust" I would be OK with "no structural rust" or even "no rust-through". I'm pretty sure I recognize that brown stuff...

·
Über Genius
9,456 Posts
A lot of "salesman hyperbole" o_O I'm not saying that this couldn't be a good project for someone who wants take on a restoration, but it is really a stretch to claim "no rust" I would be OK with "no structural rust" or even "no rust-through". I'm pretty sure I recognize that brown stuff...
View attachment 436832 View attachment 436833
I'd half expect this description if the car was being sold out of Parris, Ca.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
View attachment 436832 View attachment 436833
haha yep that ain't doo doo stains LOL
The elcamino behind it I bet is mint LOL

·
Opeler
750 Posts
That is a $1500 to $2000 car.
Guy is on crack. Apologies (almost) if you are a member here.

Don't get me wrong, I like the Kadett B wagons. Would like to have one, painted like a Rallye. But not at $9500. "Ran when parked?' Means nothing.
My thoughts, too, except maybe $1000. Everything ran when parked.
It is NOT rust free.

·
Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,444 Posts
Reactions: Luxusburg

·
Opeler
109 Posts

·
Vendor
3,017 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Well done restoration Tom that car is beautiful.
Good luck I hope you get primo for your efforts

Reactions: tomking
1 - 20 of 20 Posts