Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi! I have recently found an '64 Kadett coupe, that I think would be fun to restore. The last time it was on the road was back in '74...so guess there are some things to fix...:veryhappy. Any body have a wire diagram for this early 6 volt little car. The pdf on this site was only when the 12 v was introduced. Thanks for a good site
cheers
Nisse
Sweden

·
Super Moderator
5,295 Posts
Kadett A wiring . . .

Hi! I have recently found an '64 Kadett coupe, that I think would be fun to restore. The last time it was on the road was back in '74...so guess there are some things to fix...:veryhappy. Any body have a wire diagram for this early 6 volt little car. The pdf on this site was only when the 12 v was introduced. Thanks for a good site
cheers
Nisse
Sweden
I scanned the Kadett A's three (3) electrical diagrams directly from the eleven (11) individually-bound chapter Kadett A FSM to place them in the "Tech Links and Data - Wiring Diagrams" forum for easy access by all members here, but to no avail as that forum gets a "404 - Not Found" error currently.

So, I'll just post them here for now to help you out until the forum problem can be resolved.

I apologize for the size of the scanned files (300dpi), but wanted the clarity for posterity . . . isn't of much help if image is not clear, right!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much, and sending an very happy new year:veryhappy Regards Nisse

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm the TypeReferent for Kadett A in the Dutch Historic Opel Club and also own a Kadett A Coupe.

If you need any information about your coupe feel free to ask.
It would also be nice if you could post some images of your car :)

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Albert

·
Super Moderator
5,295 Posts
Mooie Kadett A . . .

I'm the TypeReferent for Kadett A in the Dutch Historic Opel Club and also own a Kadett A Coupe.

If you need any information about your coupe feel free to ask.
It would also be nice if you could post some images of your car :)

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Albert
. . . do you already have the wiring diagrams on the Dutch Opel site?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for the thumbs up :)
It took me 6 years to restore that car but I own it already for 24 years (second owner)

The diagrams are not on the site but we have our own "paper archive" in the Netherlands and the typereferents of the various models may be able to help out as well..

Best regards from the Netherlands :)

·
Super Moderator
5,295 Posts
Misschien . . .

Thanks for the thumbs up :)
It took me 6 years to restore that car but I own it already for 24 years (second owner)

The diagrams are not on the site but we have our own "paper archive" in the Netherlands and the typereferents of the various models may be able to help out as well..

Best regards from the Netherlands :)
. . . this link for the '58-'75 US Opel models will also help . . .

. . . and, in answer to Pecje's question about e-trigger use and coil connections, here's a handy guide for that from 2008 . . .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello again, nice with so much opel friends...Wonder if it is some good source of parts in Europe for this little car, maybe of course some new metal for the body:veryhappy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts