Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have enough money to get a weber, and a bunch of aftermarket goodies to continue my beautification process on my GT engine. I want to get an after market exhausr header (who makes them or does anyone have one they are willing to sell?) I am also wondering about the weber carb dealio. I checked out the weber web site and saw more than one carb for a GT, Which one do I need? or want? or should prefer? Also, is there any other aftermarket goodies I should know about. I need to know where I can get valves (valves, seats, springs and retainers), because tomorrow I an getting my head ported and polished and sand blasted for paint, and I waant to have my engine back together as soon as possible. Right now I am aiming at the engine details first. After I get that done I will post for my next target area (not sure what it is yet). Any info or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks -OPIE

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.