Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Opeler
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An all European car & bike show. Starts the evening of May 31st with a scenic drive around the Huntsville, AL area ending with a BBQ dinner provided by North Alabama British Motoring Society. Saturday, June 1st show will be held at Dublin Park in Madison, AL under the trees providing shade and a scenic setting. Coffee, drinks and lunch will be available onsite. All proceeds from the car show and lunch will be donated to Autism Resource Foundation, a local charity involved in several other automotive events in the area.

All European cars and motorcycles are invited to participate.

See http://nabms.org/EuroBrit/EuroBritHome.htm for more info.

· Opeler
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Had a total of 76 cars in the show today. Think the forecast of rain kept some away. Did have 2 quick showers pass through to cool things off and get things wet. Testing our wax jobs. As usual, My GT was the only Opel in the show but it took 1st in class over a Ferrari Mondial (2nd), Audi convertible (3rd) and an Audi R8. Maybe next year I'll have some real competition with some other Opels. Did have some interesting cars show up. Had a Marcos in the show, 1st one I've seen in person. A Saab Sonnet III was also there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.