Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Opeler
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EuroBrit Auto & Bike Expo 2015
An all European car & bike show. Starts the evening of June 5th with a scenic drive around the Huntsville, AL area ending with a dinner provided by North Alabama British Motoring Society. Saturday, June 6st show will be held at Dublin Park in Madison, AL under the trees providing shade and a scenic setting. Coffee, drinks and lunch will be available onsite. All proceeds from the car show and lunch will be donated to Autism Resource Foundation, a local charity involved in several other automotive events in the area.

All European cars and motorcycles are invited to participate.

See http://nabms.org/EuroBrit/EuroBritHome.htm for more info.

I would like to see other Opels other than my GT in the show.

· Opeler
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Show was today. Set a record attendance of over 100 cars. My Opel GT classed as Other European came in 2nd in class behind a Ferrari 308 and ahead of 2 other Ferrari's and a Renault Alliance GTA.
[/IMG]

· Opel Key Master
5,586 Posts
Wendle,

How about a heads up on this show in the future other than 3 months prior? Had something been posted a bit more current, I might have figured a way to get down there and show again. Just a thought, I have been to this show in years past, just I don't plan for shows that far in advance. A couple week notice gets people in gear for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.