Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm putting together an events calendar for The Blitz and wondered if anyone here had any they thought should be in it. I have Carlisle and both Charlotte events, nothing from Todd yet, no clue about the date for the New England Opel Club's "Opels on the Lawn", and expecting to hear back from Paul soon about a PWN Open event. I'd appreciate hearing the dates for these events, plus others you think are notable, including non-Opel events. I list things like the Indy 500 and Le Mans, 24hs of the 'Ring, some F1 races, VARA, and if I race this year, it will be in it.

Thanks, Mike

·
Opelnut
969 Posts
Question? Do you know if the 50th + Manta Event will happen this year and possibly when ?

·
Registered
The Young One
1,070 Posts
The gilmore car museum has their german car show during the summer and sometimes a few gts are there. Here is the website.

·
Administrator
10,355 Posts
German Car Day, June 19, Larz Anderson Museum, Brookline, MA. (was Opels on the Lawn)

Buick of America Regional Meet in Morgantown, PA June 22-24 (Opels invited)

Deutsche Classic is an all-German automotive & motorcycle event, welcoming vintage, classic and late model German vehicles – cars, motorcycles and more! Plan on joining us for our 17th anniversary on Saturday, July 9th, 2022 at the beautiful Oley Fairgrounds, Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Mike, might want to list some SVRA, CSRG as well as HSR vintage race events, never know…a lone Opel might just show up! Bello is active in HSR.
Might?

Send them in, especially the events you'll have an Opel in. I list the 24 Hours of Lemons races I plan to attend and Gary Murph lists the VARA events he plans to attend.

·
Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,670 Posts
Formula 1, Miami Grand Prix, Miami FL May 6-8
AND Formula 1, United States Grand Prix, Austin TX, October 21-23

Dieter

1 - 11 of 11 Posts