Opel GT Forum banner

Events for 2022?

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  G.v.Mainberg 
#1 ·
I'm putting together an events calendar for The Blitz and wondered if anyone here had any they thought should be in it. I have Carlisle and both Charlotte events, nothing from Todd yet, no clue about the date for the New England Opel Club's "Opels on the Lawn", and expecting to hear back from Paul soon about a PWN Open event. I'd appreciate hearing the dates for these events, plus others you think are notable, including non-Opel events. I list things like the Indy 500 and Le Mans, 24hs of the 'Ring, some F1 races, VARA, and if I race this year, it will be in it.

Thanks, Mike

Discussion starter · #7 ·
Hi Mike, might want to list some SVRA, CSRG as well as HSR vintage race events, never know…a lone Opel might just show up! Bello is active in HSR.
Might?

Send them in, especially the events you'll have an Opel in. I list the 24 Hours of Lemons races I plan to attend and Gary Murph lists the VARA events he plans to attend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.