Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1971 Opel GT
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have experience with this eBay store? Everything Alfa | eBay Stores Most parts seem to be available elsewhere for less, but he does list a new windshield and some wide 13" alloys that may be of interest.

·
Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,482 Posts
Those windshields are for sale from them for the last 10 years. Not sure whether they ever sold one or if they are even available.

Dieter

·
Registered
782 Posts
Mr Fiat is located in North Atlanta. While their prices are high, they sometimes have parts that no one else has in stock. If you call, they will be happy to help and make sure of availability. Also, for those of us that live close enough, they are willing to let you pick up items up in person to save shipping. There have been a few occasions for me where they are the only ones that have certain parts available (in the world) at that time.

I don't use them very often because of their prices but thanks to Mr Fiat, my Lancia has a fuel pump, my Alfa has a heater fan, my Alfa has door handles, and many rubber seals on different cars.

If you want to skip the ebay page, here is their web page: Mr Fiat

Reactions: MikeNotigan

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Mr Fiat has a lot of Opel stuff, but is way higher on some things. I.e. Opel Gt Left Front Turn light $83. Gil $29. I personally will stay with Gil, but there may come a time when I have to bite the bullet and use them. It is good to know there are others out there that carry Opel stuff. Classicgarage.com has some Kadett parts and had a Manta Rallye Rear Resonator offered. Never ordered from them and was surprised to even see Opel parts offered.

·
Non Civilian
2,100 Posts
Those prices are comical.

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
15,558 Posts
Wow! That's a REALLY dark tint at the top of the windshield. I've never seen that. I like it. It's so dark that you could delete your sun visors.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Wow! That's a REALLY dark tint at the top of the windshield. I've never seen that. I like it. It's so dark that you could delete your sun visors.
Yeah, but how would you see the UFO that is heading straight for you?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts