Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive got the makings of another compelet 70 gt, workable body + engine tranmision glass extra hoods head light covers and buckets extra doors front lights seats complete interior, every thing everyting but drive shaft, radiator, and fuel pump. also have knowledge of other project opels for sale+ for sale 51-52 henry js, 1955 chevy 3/4 ton pickup rough but runing driveable, and lots of antique carparts opel injection systems (manta) big block parts,heads intakes, rare olds part, like a eight single barel intake for olds,721 jimmy blowers ect... drop me a line if intrested

·
Pathologic Opeler
1,960 Posts
where are you located?

I am in kansas city.

I am interested in opel gt parts.

do you have any wheels?

·
Opeler
48 Posts
How much are you asking for the GT and parts for it? I may be interested. Have some in-laws that direction and may need to come visit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got lots of parts what are needing and i shoot you a pice. I'd take 1,200 for everything I have, and 2,000 for my running gt and i have another gt rolling chasis i've got to pickup, im not sure what i have for wheels.

·
Registered
49 Posts
i need a wiring harness bumper to bumper if its in good shape, I would also be interested in the transmission if you could give me more info on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts