Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just wanted to say good bye to everybody on this site, and that i wont be able to get on in a long time. im off to boot camp, i leave 12-1-04. im going in to the navy as a hydrolic mechanic. i also have some bad news, my opel gt is going to be parked for about 4 months. i feel bad that the opel is going to just sit there with out anyonr to drive it.

·
boomerang opeler
5,636 Posts
i'll come and drive it for you if you pay for the flight:)
sorry to hear your going of site for a while but i think the navy has managed to get up beyond the signal with flag stage now and you might find the odd 133 or 266 pc in the block house;)
enjoy the navy life see you soon as 4 months goes quickly when every one is shouting at you and calling you maggot:)

·
Registered
521 Posts
have fun in the Navy. It was a non-stop 4 yr party for me. Deployments were the best. Remember to pick P-3 Orions and stay off those damn ships... ;)

I did the same thing and left my GT too. I wish I had a garage then.....

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hope I made it back in town soon enough to say best of luck and you'll be missed! Maybe you'll be able to find some computers available after basic. From all my friends reports about basic one of the main purposes of basic is 'denial' so you're probably right about no computer for awhile.
Am hoping to have my GT in running condition soon - it's not the same as yours but it's been a year ... sigh.
Ging

1 - 5 of 5 Posts