Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Fall 2015 Charlotte AutoFair will be held at the Charlotte Motor Speedway on September 24th thru the 27th, 2015.

The SHOW dates for the car clubs will be Saturday, the 26th and Sunday, the 27th.

Make plans now to attend. Right now, we only have 10 spots allocated for our Opel's BUT, if we get more than 10 cars to commit to coming, I can get more spaces. But I have to know a few weeks ahead of time. The spaces are very limited at this big show!

Unless things change, this is the home of the 2019 Opel Nationals, which will be the 50th anniversary of the Opel GT!

· Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One thing I forgot to mention, this event is FREE to anyone that brings an Opel! Passes and window stickers will be issued to get you and your Opel into the show.

· Army Rotorhead
436 Posts
I hate that it is the same weekend as Springfield. I already have plans to attend the Route 66 event.

Reactions: poor gt (R.I.P)

· Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I picked up the passes last night at the speedway.

We have been assigned a spot right beside winners circle inside the race track. Great spot!

I only have 10 spots available, so speak up and reserve your spot before they are gone!

· Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For those of you not attending the Route 66 show, consider the Fall AutoFair in Charlotte, NC. We only have four spots left for your car. Remember, attending the AutoFair is Free to anyone who brings their car to show off!

· Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's great! Looks to be another great show there! Still rain here on Sunday but we actually need the rain since we have been in a severe drought. Lake levels had been dropping!

· Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
Ok Gary....

The 2015 Fall AutoFair is in the books. The weather was "wet" to say the least but the area was needing rain real bad due to a severe drought.

Mark Kirsch took home our "Best In Show" award with his 1973 Opel GT. Lori and Floyd Schwartz took the 1st Place Award with their 1971 Opel GT and Roy Bell took 2nd Place with his 1973 Opel GT.

Mark went through the overall AutoFair award parade and was interviewed by car TV personality Mike Joy. Although Mark didn't win an award against the other 52 car clubs, he made a great showing!

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.