Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Fall Charlotte, NC AutoFair is being held September 15th, through the 18th. The show day for out Opels will be Saturday, September 17th. The show is being held at the Lowe's Motor Speedway.
The Carolina Opel Club is hosting the Opels at the show. There will be six trophies given away, with the "Best In Show" qualifing to move onto the Sunday awards which you will compete against over 50 other car clubs! This past Spring, Dallas Mize won the whole AutoFair show with his modified Opel GT.
If you are interesting in attending the show, please contact me at [email protected] or 704-782-1866. If you attend with your Opel, you will receive 2 free passes to get you and a friend into the show, a pass for the car windshield and a few other goodies.
We are fortunate enough to have been placed back in the same location at the track that we had in the Spring, which was a great place for our exposure!
Let me know as soon as possible if you would like to attend so I can get the information out to you through the mail!

·
Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,400 Posts
I would like to participate like nothing else, but I just had a business trip booked and I'll return to ATL on Sunday 18th... bad timing. Can you try to call the Auto Fair organizers and move the Auto Fair one week? Tell them they would get another Manta to show...

Dieter

·
Super Moderator
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AutoFair

Dieter, Hummmm... I will go to the top organizers of the AutoFair and give them your request but I think we both know what they will tell you to do with the Manta! :D

·
Opel Tinkerer and Rescuer
7,517 Posts
Well I plan on making next springs, hopefully in the Mantissan.. ;)

This year its out for many reasons out of my control.

Charles

·
Super Moderator
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Charles, I am sure we can a spot for you in the Spring! Oh, Happy Birthday! :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts