Opel GT Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
The rear flares could have been made better looking, or maybe the builder should have used Steinmetz flares instead.
Yees maybe the same like the front i really dont like the steinmetz flares to mutch i think they **** with the flow of the car buth this one are more simple

·
Registered
302 Posts
I did have the s30 flares. Mine ended up in the trash though.

Reactions: Felopro

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Just got this beutys on the way still no tires just need the rims for now to see what size fender flares will gonna do and in negociation with a friend for a whole bmw e30 rear end setup with lsd hopefully with can make it work that way i kill all the rear stuff at one shot disc brakes lsd and reinforce the rear at once if you guys know a threat to this convertion pass me the link please all the information that i can get is very welcome

Attachments

·
Opeler
1,431 Posts
Just got this beutys on the way still no tires just need the rims for now to see what size fender flares will gonna do and in negociation with a friend for a whole bmw e30 rear end setup with lsd hopefully with can make it work that way i kill all the rear stuff at one shot disc brakes lsd and reinforce the rear at once if you guys know a threat to this convertion pass me the link please all the information that i can get is very welcome
Try this!

how-to-fit-a-bmw-irs-into-a-gt-part-1.5273

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Just received my wheels and last week was able to get the whole rear setup from a a e30 with 4.10 lsd coilovers and shocks like new calipers where rebuild amd rotors look almost new and im going for a v6 swap for the engine so if somebody is interested in the opel 1.9 with 4 speed manual let me know also the rear end will be available

Attachments

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Just received my wheels and last week was able to get the whole rear setup from a a e30 with 4.10 lsd coilovers and shocks like new calipers where rebuild amd rotors look almost new and im going for a v6 swap for the engine so if somebody is interested in the opel 1.9 with 4 speed manual let me know also the rear end will be available
GM 3.4L v6?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
GM 3.4L v6?
No i find a 3.8l 3800 series 2 from a firebird just need to get a transmission and a couple pieces for it becouse it is automatic i havent go get it just jet waiting for the call is any threat here of a v6 swap or v8 with details that you guys know

41 - 59 of 59 Posts