Opel GT Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Fiberglass body parts_standard and customized

Does anyone out there have or know where I can get my hands on a GT fiberglass body to make a drag car out of? My brother-in-law builds race cars and has always had a regular GT and has always wanted to build a drag GT. He recently crashed his Firebird, so now is the time to do the GT.

Thanks
Hi there! We build Opel GT fiberglass body parts and even customize it to your specs. If you are willing to shoulder the freight cost, please make me an offer on any parts similar to SHOWCAR Body Parts Unlimited pricing scheme.

Your reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Philip

·
Registered
'73 GT
29 Posts
Hello new member. This is a pretty old thread and a rather specific one for a 1st post. Can you post any photos of the fiberglass body you have?
Pretty sure hes a scammer/spammer. "I have what you need" "I won't specifically mention the thing in a fluid conversational tone but ignore that. And ignore that I bumped a 13 year old thread." "Also ignore that im making this post immediately after joining the forum..."

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does anyone out there have or know where I can get my hands on a GT fiberglass body to make a drag car out of? My brother-in-law builds race cars and has always had a regular GT and has always wanted to build a drag GT. He recently crashed his Firebird, so now is the time to do the GT.

Thanks
hairy glass.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts