Opel GT Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend is WD with Fidanza now is able to offer the flywheels for low as $300 shipped. He has 2 in his store now and can be dropped shipped whenever if not in stock so no waiting unless backordered...pm me if you interested. Other applications are available too with low pricing.

·
Opeler
231 Posts
I went to the web site. They don't list a flywheel for the 1.9 If he has them, how much do they weigh and what clutch and pressure plate fit them?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fidanza flywheel

Fidanza only make it for the 88-92 2.0l and 92 and up 2.0l ecotech. You can call them carry other band that may make it for your car. You call 718-326-1052.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
5,883 Posts
What the heck is a "WD with Fidanza", and why would this group (being solely interested in pre-1975 Opels, except for the occasional Bitter or gray-market Senator/Manta B) be looking for a flywheel for a 1988 or newer 2.0 L or Ecotec?

·
Super Moderator
13,812 Posts
Kevin, this information is not pertinent to us, we deal with the older US-imported Opel engines and vehicles, the engines you have flywheels for are for non-US spec cars, sold in Europe and other parts of the world, but not North America. Even the 2.0 Ecotec is not the same as the newer 2.2 Ecotecs sold in US-made Saturns and Cavaliers/Sunbirds. They stopped importing Opels here in 1975.....

Bob

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.