Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi gary, how do i make my picture size to under 300 kb, i tryed uploading a pic of my gt but it is 1.9 megs?

·
boomerang opeler
5,634 Posts
use image size in what ever photo editer you have (photo shop and sutch)
windows also has a photo editer in it
just change the file to 640 pixilsX what ever is smaller and it will be ok

·
Registered
18 Posts
If you save it as a jpg file or png or something like that it'll bring the file size down. Also I'd make sure the images are about 800 by 600 pixels or under. Oh, and you can change the format and size in Photoshop, Image viewer and other applications like these. If you need help, you can email me your origianl photos to [email protected] (they have unlimited space for e-mails so dont worry about file sizes) and I'll fix 'em up for you.

Anton

·
boomerang opeler
5,634 Posts
the power of the quick type;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sweet thanks guys, ya hidden i might take you up on that offer, im not to smart about changing things with computers, ill probably send them to ya tonite sometime

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi opeldude. Dont know if you've sent a file or not, I never got anything. Just wanted to let you know if you did send it and waiting for it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hay thanks for lettin me know, ya i sent it but i guess it never made it :confused:
ill try again sometime tommorw thanks again

·
Registered
18 Posts
still no photos. The server must be acting up, I'll let them know. Yours is not the first e-mail I didnt receive. By the way, where are you sending the e-mails from?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hay i just wanted to say thanks for trying to help and/or helpin me get my pics up, i finally got them up and they are now in the members pictures :) take a look at em while you have a spare minute. thanks again

·
70's Opeler, back 4 more!
398 Posts
Sweet!

Congratulations on uploading them. Do you have any more pics? Did you do the engine work?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im hoping to have more pics a little later, the work to it has pretty much been halted because of some many projects on the go rite now. and no i didnt do the engine work myself, all i did was regasket it, i had one of my dads good friends do the valve work

1 - 16 of 16 Posts