Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know anything about Opels Unlimited? Looking for Pans and they seem to be the only ones that have them. Thanks. :confused:

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
they're nicknamed opels unreachable for a good reason, nobody can get a hold of them. suselbeek will have floorpans if you dont mind importing from germany (opelgtparts.com), or you can put a wanted add in the adds section in hopes of somebody having a rust free wrecked Gt with nice floors.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
greensmurf20 said:
they're nicknamed opels unreachable for a good reason, nobody can get a hold of them. suselbeek will have floorpans if you dont mind importing from germany (opelgtparts.com), or you can put a wanted add in the adds section in hopes of somebody having a rust free wrecked Gt with nice floors.
Thanks for the heads up. Thats to bad. No, I think i"ll just make em. :(

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
I have a pair just taking up space in the shed.

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
Btw!

It is rumoured that much of Susellbeek's sheet metal is sourced in the U S of A - perhaps even from Opels Unlimited.... but i could not possibly comment further!

·
Opel Tinkerer and Rescuer
7,517 Posts
That is where Todd I think makes most his money, sourcing for the Europeans.. obviously as hard as they are to get in touch with, it can't be from filling orders. :rolleyes:

That said, its possible Susellbeek reproduces the sheetmetal.

I can get most anything for the Manta, most the parts are oversized reproductions. But they work well enough. SO I can only assume that reproduction sheetmetal parts for the GT exist in Europe as well.

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
PM me with an email address so I can send you a pic. I have rockers too. You would have to see the parts collection here to understand. I'm a couple pieces short of being able to build a few GTs from scratch. Way too many parts

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
I'm glad to be of help. I've got another to part so room is getting hard to come by.

·
Opeler
2 Posts
Floorpans

nobody said:
I'm glad to be of help. I've got another to part so room is getting hard to come by.
Is there a possibility that you know of or have another set laying around taking up space? My driver side is very thin to nonexistent and the passenger side I think would like to catch up with it. :(

Thanks
Lonnie

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
I'm sorry but at this time I'm stocking back up not selling.

·
1,875 Posts
I had a brand new reproduction set that I bought from Manta-Part in Ohio (don't know if they still exist) but sold them to someone on this site maybe 3 years ago. He was going to use them to stamp more. Also sold him a set of repro rockers and a couple of wheel arch patch panels. Didn't realize what a treasure I had!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts