509 Posts
We need pics

I live real close to Lake Point, I need pics if possible

·
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
re

what kind of info. can get pic soon. they are 95% complete
1 blk, 1 yellow, 1 white, 1 orange, & more three of the cars, have the original gas cap and keys,1 one needs clutch all of the cars need t.l.c. working on seeing which ones run and what else they need.lots of misc, parts. motors, trans, seats,

ben a opeler forever.

·
Opeler
51 Posts
I want, I want

I live in Vegas and I have been looking for a GT here for a while. Found one. Trying to make it start with key now :confused: .(wiring) Seller wants a bit much for car, but is in good original condition. She needs some parts, or if possible If I can get one of these other GT's...Hmm sounds good to me. :D Please, I do not yet own an Opel let me know whats up. What kind of price are we looking at? Can I drive one home... :D

·
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
opel gt

strider1970 what are you looking for.whats kind of price range . working gt thats not yours i had key issue before can i help

·
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
re

ok guys here the thing, there are seven cars. six of them have titles, four have gas cap with keys , one has motor knock, one needs a clutch,all need winshields damm kids with bb guns.one is parts. trying to put together as many good cars as i can. whats a running car worth? ejprovost, strider1970,bendele,nobody,lewdawg
the genltman think he wants to sell gas caps by them selfs
make offers, running car for 1500 is that too much?
has other misc parts what do you need ?
pic are coming

thank you
ben a opeler forever

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
I'm looking for a straight body 69 or 70 and don't care if it has a motor. Bumpers I do care about, as well as interior to some degree.

·
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
re

have pics but ran into problems the guy dad you owns the car will not deal out his son and his son will begone fore three moths. will deal when he gets back. will re post then sorry for incovines
but still intrusted let me knew
i found some others cars that are a round here

thank you
ben a opeler forever

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
Ben, any chance of an address so these can be looked at? EJProvost is 15 minutes from Park City and I'll be out there ASAP.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts