Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moving places and need to part with this original set of shoes for my GT. Any local interest should feel free to stop by, I also have an instrument panel and various gauges to offload. All free if you come and pick up!

·
Super Moderator
9,683 Posts
Where are you would help for a start.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Very nice! I run the exact same

Attachments

Reactions: Limerick

·
Super Moderator
13,552 Posts
My eyes see 185/70-13.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey everyone, posted this in a bit of a hurry yesterday, sorry for lack of details. Last time I posted these I got no interest, but can't beat the current price ;)

The wheels are currently in Saratoga California, zip is 95070. Here are a few more pictures. Love these originals, but I installed big brakes and went for a wider set of rims at the same time. As you can tell, there are the usual small spots of surface rust and dings, the chrome rings/caps are all in very good condition though.

Tire sizing is as follows:
Potenze RE910s
P185/70R13 85T (good eye, Bob)

My ideal here is that they go to a good home and get put on a car, wish I could still use them myself. Message me here if interested, can chat details. Bonus points if you can take the instrument panel/gauges off my hands... If anyone is interested in just those, let me know as well and I can take inventory.

·
Opeler
3 Posts
Hey everyone, posted this in a bit of a hurry yesterday, sorry for lack of details. Last time I posted these I got no interest, but can't beat the current price ;)

The wheels are currently in Saratoga California, zip is 95070. Here are a few more pictures. Love these originals, but I installed big brakes and went for a wider set of rims at the same time. As you can tell, there are the usual small spots of surface rust and dings, the chrome rings/caps are all in very good condition though.

Tire sizing is as follows:
Potenze RE910s
P185/70R13 85T (good eye, Bob)

My ideal here is that they go to a good home and get put on a car, wish I could still use them myself. Message me here if interested, can chat details. Bonus points if you can take the instrument panel/gauges off my hands... If anyone is interested in just those, let me know as well and I can take inventory.

View attachment 429427 View attachment 429428 View attachment 429429
Hi! I am interested in picking up these items this weekend if possible! Please call me at (619) 992-6134 to arrange pickup info? Greg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Moving places and need to part with this original set of shoes for my GT. Any local interest should feel free to stop by, I also have an instrument panel and various gauges to offload. All free if you come and pick up! View attachment 429385
Moving places and need to part with this original set of shoes for my GT. Any local interest should feel free to stop by, I also have an instrument panel and various gauges to offload. All free if you come and pick up! View attachment 429385
I am really confused and not sure how to use this site. Is there a private message available? Is it a set of four?

·
Registered
7 Posts
My name is Bethany Bentley and I own a 72 Opel GT... looking for possibly any part but at the moment I am in super need of tires or tires and rims. I love the original Opel caps. If you still have things available could u message me? Is there a place to exchange numbers?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Bethany,

Sorry for the confusion! Someone has already committed to dropping by to pick these up but I will let you know first if that changes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts