Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of wheels, I believe they are original from my '70. Some rust, and silver spray paint but they might clean up ok. Tires are over 20 years old so they will need to be replaced for safety. Free, in Gilbert AZ.

Attachments

·
Registered
651 Posts
Jon, I would like those wheels, and could pick them next week. I am in Cave Creek. I will p m contact info tomorrow.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Jon, I would like those wheels, and could pick them next week. I am in Cave Creek. I will p m contact info tomorrow.
[/QU
Set of wheels, I believe they are original from my '70. Some rust, and silver spray paint but they might clean up ok. Tires are over 20 years old so they will need to be replaced for safety. Free, in Gilbert AZ.
So, I need some help here, after sending dozens of P M s on this site ( including with this "new" system ) I can no longer push the right buttons to find out how to do it........
I can't even reply to this offer today without including multiple quotes (n)(n)(n) Any way try 'five-ten-five 08-706 one'.
OTE]

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Roy, can you try to PM your contact info again? The phone number above doesn't seem to work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts