Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I have not graced this site in a while, but I had to pass this along. While out driving my Opel GT "Spyder" yesterday, I was stopped by a guy wanting to give me a 1974 Opel Manta. I do not need the car, but thought I would pass the info on. He said it was running when it was parked. I looks to me like it was parked there in early 1974...just kidding. It does look like it has been there for a few years. He also has another transmission and several other parts. It is located just up the road from my car dealership in Carrollton, GA. I stopped by and took some pictures. It looks as if it is all there. The body has surface rust but not too bad. I saw no hloes or major dings. The seats are rough, but the dash looks ok. All the glass seems to be in good shape and the engine looks to be all there. I can be reached at 678-858-9936.

Thanks,
Dallas

Attachments

·
1,973 Posts
Very nice give-a-way car, even has a weber to boot.

·
Vendor
2,428 Posts
And it's a Rallye!
Ok, where is Kixsmom? That isn't far from you!

Todd K.

·
Senior Contributor
540 Posts
how much do ya think it would cost to have it hualed to ILLinois?? i would like to have another opel..my Gt doesnt get along to well with the nissan.. :D

if only i still lived in Pike county, GA.... only about 60 miles away :(

·
1,973 Posts
Hahaha Gene is probably already on his way.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gene

You are correct! Gene called me and is making arrangements to pick it up. I didn't think it would take too long for it to find a good home with a few more Opels to play with.

·
Registered
11 Posts
hey, yall can come another hour and a half east from their and come get my 75 Manta too. :D I'm in Monroe, GA. just on the other side of Atlanta. Mine ain't gonna run...I already sold the EFI system out of it. But hey, spare block, good tranny and diff. good body....BAD frame. :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts