Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
10,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received this message. It is located near Charlotte, NC. PM me for the contact info.

Gary, I have a 1974 Manta Ralleye, 1.9, auto trans, yellow w/ black hood and stripe. It is a one owner bought by my wife in 1974. It has been sitting in my yard for about 20 years without running but was running when parked. It is complete and would make a great parts car. I will be moving soon and do not want to scrap the car. I am a fan and restorer of cars but have no interest in restoring this car. I know there is somebody out there who needs this car for parts. I am an auto lover and would love to give this car to someone who needs it. All they have to do is come and pick it up. I have the title to it. Help make me happy and someone else happy by connecting me with someone who wants this car. THANKS!!!

·
Administrator
10,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
3 responses so far.
"Pecking order":
1. Sharon R.
2. Soybean
3. MantaAscona

It is listed as a "Parts Car" and given the fact that it was sitting outside for 20 years (and we know how rust prone the undercarriage is on them) it probably is.

He is in Mooresville, NC and needs to move it soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.