Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my husband had a dream of reviving his 1971 (?) GT. The car has been in my driveway for the last 15 years. It has a dual weber sidedraft carberator, a special exaust manifold on a 1900 engine, and special mag wheels. He died last Wed. after a long illness and I need to get rid of the car. Is anyone interested? All you have to do is come and get it. Please e-mail me at: [email protected]
Thanks for reading my posting, Debbi Scully

·
Super Moderator
9,826 Posts
Debbi;
Our condolances on your loss. We recently had a family member pass away. I hope one of our members out there gives the car a good home.
Gene

·
Banned
3,842 Posts
Debbi, I'm very sorry for your loss, many here have dreams and it isn't a good remembrance in this case. Again I'm so sorry.

Rick, Allen, Pauly this to help a lady not a feeding frenzy. Anybody with the means and space to get it should be in route, Even if you are just storing it so this mans dream didn't pass with him until a suitable owner is found.

·
Opeler
90 Posts
Dave, i have already given my condolences to her, i just was taking up a offer that was made. I dont not live to far away and i have the space. I wouldnt want to let a Opel go to someone who wouldnt appriciate it

-allan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.