Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· boomerang opeler
5,661 Posts
if you slide the seats foward you will see a bolt inside the runners remove them then slide the seat all the way back and you will see the front bolts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your support baz and jlthunder.
I also have another small problem with opening the trunk from the back of my GT. I have tried several times, even using the knob with an Opel sign, but unfortunately - no success. :eek: How can I get the luggage out the trunk? Two weeks ago I've put a very important things inside and now what?
BQS4, do you have any ideas?
Or maybe someone else has? ;)

· Lurker of the Opel Forums
20 Posts
Do some Kadettes have a trim level of "GT"? My boss has been telling me for over a year that he had a GT when he was younger. I could tell from his stories that he didn't have a GT, but there was no telling that to him. I ask because of the 2 statements from dzielins about the rear seats (I've seen the back of some GTs that looked like seats, but nothing that was actually functional) and trunk (never seen a GT with one, but it might be a neat project to make the back lid a hatchback...)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.