Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,742 Posts
More than likely, it will attach at the seam under the bumper, and at the back edge of the belly pan. With rivets or screws. It will have to be painted also,

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Cali front spoiler

OK, I know many of us have put the 2 light style Cali. spoiler from OGTS on our GT's. I have heard the Porsche 944 fog lights will fit these spoilers, has anyone done this yet ? and what light fits the best ? Thanks

·
Registered
74 Posts
OK, I know many of us have put the 2 light style Cali. spoiler from OGTS on our GT's. I have herd the Porsche 944 fog lights will fit these spoilers, has anyone done this yet ? and what light fits the best ? Thanks
It fits about 3/4 of a inch below the body seam that is under the bumper. you use marine epoxy I used self tapping screws then took them out and filled the holes after the epoxy was dry.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
I have the marine epoxy and ss rivets, I'm looking for the fog lights. Got some info from OGTS and a part # from Performance Products Porsche supplier, but they mount in the center of the light by a bracket. THIS will not fit, I have a set of 924-944 fog lights. I still have to mod. the light area for these. :banghead:

·
Opel Key Master
5,230 Posts
Brad, from what I remember the lights mounted from the rear, and the wires ran out the back as well, I did this back in 08 when they had the lights in stock, but seems like since then I had to go on the hunt for some on Ebay, and found a couple that looked good, but cannot remember how they fit...I've slept since then. I will never get the 4 light one...that was a mistake. Also on our web site a customer on Viper Blues used a projection style fog light in the holes, and some turn signals and it didn't look half bad.

·
Opel Key Master
5,230 Posts

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Hay Keith, I have the 2 light style and those are the same ones they gave me a part # for, Isn't it a pain in the butt to change the bulb ? I was looking for a front mount to fit the tabs that are in the spoiler, but if all else fails improvise :yup:

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Ya, I looked at your thread, same light wells in the fiberglass but bigger, less grill to make. probably a set screw for the bulb., all the adjustments are at the mounting bracket( up - down, left - right) . Where as the Porsche lights adjust from the front, like the Euro. GT fog lights. Good to know there is enough room and they will work .Thanks :yup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts