Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hate to see them go, but too many project cars at once. I have 2 Opel GTs for sale. I believe their ages are a 69 and a 70. One is complete, one is a parts car. The complete car has a body that is structurally intact with some rust in the driver's floorboard. The complete car did run, but needs some work. We have had the cars for a while, but have been unable to find the time to restore them, as we also have about 3 other project cars. I am asking $1200 for both, but I am negotiable. In Ga we do not have titles for Classic cars, so I do not have a title for the cars. Thanks. If you want pics, let me know and I will see what I can do.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Were in GA are you located. I may be interested or may know someone who may be interested local. I live in Acworth (north of Atlanta).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BTW, for anybody interested, these cars have passed hands for a few years between a group of friends. I just spoke to the previous owner to find out some more information on them. Here is what he told me. BOTH cars are complete. One is in fairly good condition. It just needs some paint and TLC. The engine in it was rebuilt at one point and the owner died and the car just sat. He said he cranked it and ran it through the gears, and that it didn't run bad. The other car is still in decent condition, it is buildable, but would take some work. The initial plan was to use one as a Street car, and one as a drag car.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
CJ,

I looked at the photo's and they would be a great, however I have a line on a some that have less rust to fix. Good luck on selling them!!!.

Rick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts