Opel GT Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
just to update I put the old filter in line as mention in previous post and it made no difference
It doesn't like cold starts but with a little gas to help warm up a min it runs great right at 1000 rpms
I'm Baffled, what happened?

·
Opeler
2,995 Posts
Going back to Post #1:
:yup: What an excellent fixture to rotate GT gas tank for cleaning.
I do not have a welder, so wood framing with screws is perfect.

:thinking: Surprised that you have not received Gordo Seal of Approval?

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
14,394 Posts
Absolutely BRILLIANT in it's simplicity!

The High Holy Monks of the Blitz have smoked their incense and performed the secret handshake and sequestered themselves within The Super Secret Scifi Guy World Domination Underground Headquarters. The vote was unanimous(Except for The Scifi Guy who dissented because he thought it needed more chrome) and we proudly present you with the.......

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Absolutely BRILLIANT in it's simplicity!

The High Holy Monks of the Blitz have smoked their incense and performed the secret handshake and sequestered themselves within The Super Secret Scifi Guy World Domination Underground Headquarters. The vote was unanimous(Except for The Scifi Guy who dissented because he thought it needed more chrome) and we proudly present you with the.......

aahahhahhhhahhhhahaaa that's awesome, and to think my mom said I wouldn't ever amount to anything LOL:lmao:

·
RunOpel
1,251 Posts
That's the Gordo we have all come to know and love :yup: To receive the seal of approval from the Scifi Guy is the ultimate in Opel world :banana:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
:banana: Went out on a limb to request the Gordo Special Award. Glad that my wish was granted! :arms:
And me as well I feel like a true member now. Thank you for your support

I'd like to dedicate this award to my mother whom thought i would never amount to anything!:no:

But most importantly I want to honor & dedicate this award on behalf of all my fellow opelers without whom this would have never been possible:yup:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

21 - 29 of 29 Posts