Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we made it to through round two of eliminations it was great.
Rebuilding the old solex helped a lot. During test and tune made 9 runs and she was runing 22.45 to 22.57. Now if I can get the four speed down and not spin off the line we will go far. The little car dose get a lot of attention and the track always talks her up and how it's on of the few real opel gts and its great to have her at the track. It is great. Well this may be our last race for the year so time to freshen the motor and do the body up pretty for stock and show classes.

·
Riding Low
65 Posts
drag track

well, if i was to take one of my gts to the track i would want to take it home and make it fast as i could,,,,that is what my beetle bug is for,my bug is running 16.8s and with the motor i just put together it should put it in the low 11s,,,,my 70 gt is just a really nice head turner to drive around.;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ravn99 we have a guy that has a 68 bug it is so cute but he has it runing in the low 14. It has been souped up a little to. I drive my little car everywhere too for I love to show her off. I'm keeping her stock and runing her in NHRA stock class U/S so she will never be pumped up or changed in any way so i can show her as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts