Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 116 Posts

· Registered
1,088 Posts
This is great:)! Now.... about a date to get together....How about the second weekend in September? On that Saturday the 10th.

The folks at Flashback Motoworks mentioned to me when I talked to them that they have car get togethers at there place (inside faciality with a BBQ) and would love to see some Opels in the area. (the owner says he has not seen one in a very long time and thought they had all gone to the great rust pit in the sky).

It is just an idea to toss out see what you foks think.

· Registered
1,088 Posts
Gary,
Find out the dates and let us know, please;). It would be great to get a face with the name!!

November will be getting a little colder (no bugs tho) and some folks will be getting in to the Thanksgiving stuff towards the end of the month so I hope you are headding down the early in the month.

· Registered
1,088 Posts
Thom,
I think we were talking about November 12th. Do you think you can talk to Richard at Flashback and see if his place is available for the 12th of November? From what I have seen of his place it has a great set up for a get together and he may want to see what some of have done to the GT and Sportswagon, Manta, and the Kadet!!

· Registered
1,088 Posts
Michael,
You are more than welcome to come on down!! Some of us are still dreaming of getting the GT to run, so if you like you are more than welcome to come down!!

· Registered
1,088 Posts
No go for next Saturday. :( We have things to due with kids and if we do not do that we will be off to your neck of the woods for the Yellow Daisy Fest at Stone Mount. Sorry folks.

· Registered
1,088 Posts
BQS4 said:
Well, Oct 8th is starting to look good, how about Ging, Thom, Sharon & Oliver, Paulie, speak up... :)
Let me check with the scheduling committy (wife). I am alwas surprised on what is scheduled from weekend to weekend! I think there is nothing going on.

· Registered
1,088 Posts
John,
Marty sold them to someone,for her son to restore. She sent me an email asking me if I was still interested in them to contact her. I have the email at home and I will let you know when I get home.

1 - 11 of 116 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.