Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you know, TGSI Racing has become dp MotorSports. We're moving into our new shop at Buttonwillow Raceway Park (BRP). Sadly, Opel stuff has become such a small interest in our business plan that we will no longer be stocking "off the shelf" stuff for Opels. We will still be racing and doing performance stuff for Opels, but everything will be special order. (I'm still addicted to Opels and will still be racing the "Fastest Opel in the West".)

We have not allocated any space to store the Opel stuff we had in our old shop. So, we're having a "garage sale". Literally… I had to move the a bunch of engine stuff into my garage… and I can't carve them up and eat them. I need to get rid of these… or get a new wife…) When these are gone there will be no more except by special order.

You can see a description of the stuff at
http://tgsi.com/garage_sale.html

Our new shop is in a brand new building and won't have a phone for about 2 weeks (or so the phone company "claims"). So email me at [email protected] if you have any interest or questions.

·
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A bunch of folks are looking for a 5 speed Getrag. I don't have any that are complete with everything and ready to bolt in. The best place for these is the Opel GT Source (1-800-6735487).

·
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The intake manifolds are and one of the heads have been sold. gone too. Spent the last two days trying to finish moving into the new shop. I've got boxes full of misc engine and other car stuff that I'll almost give away for little more than S&H, so email me with what you need. I'VE GOT TO GET RID OF THIS STUFF. NOW THERE'S LESS ROOM IN MY GARAGE THAN THERE WAS 2 WEEKS AGO.

Also, if any of you have "Z" cars, I've got boxes of that stuff too, so email me your needs.

·
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm out of the dog house. I've sold enough stuff so that my wife can get her car back in the garage and still get to the washer & dryer. Thanks Opel Community.

I still have some stuff left that is still in my garage, but I've got enough room in the new shop for what is left. So, the garage sale will end next Thursday (15 May) when my partner's truck comes back out of the shop. (If it's still in my garage after that, I have to sleep with it... and my wife means it!)

·
Solo II is fun in a GT!
399 Posts
I can understand having a place in the garage for the wifes Opel. But these washer and dryers devices you speak of... how do they make your Opel go faster??

·
boomerang opeler
5,634 Posts
hey dan thats easy you just take them out of the gt ha ha ha:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts