Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
15,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gas Monkey Garage is selling 2 Opel GT's. The link below is to a video on Facebook that shows one of the cars constantly changing colors and body kits. It's pretty cool. Hopefully some of you can view it. It might be visible on YouTube.

·
Can Opeler
3,690 Posts
Gas Monkey Garage is selling 2 Opel GT's. The link below is to a video on Facebook that shows one of the cars constantly changing colors and body kits. It's pretty cool. Hopefully some of you can view it. It might be visible on YouTube.

Here’s the correct url

·
Detritus Maximus
3,109 Posts
They are asking $2500 for both cars. No indication of rust, but if they are Texas cars...interiors are baked...might be worth checking out.

Reactions: Autoholic

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Well It did run after a while. The Old Mechanic that worked on, and taught me, about Opels had a shop on the outskirts of Greensboro. Numerous times I saw him fire off an Opel Engine and It danced circles on the concrete floor until the gas ran out. The motors were about bulletproof.

·
Pedal Smasher
1973 Opel GT
2,806 Posts
One of the GT's is a 1.1 with a slush box, looking at the photos.

Part of me says figure it out and buy them, make the 1.9 into a race car for cheap.

·
Can Opeler
3,690 Posts
One of the GT's is a 1.1 with a slush box, looking at the photos.

Part of me says figure it out and buy them, make the 1.9 into a race car for cheap.
It also has the single carb manifold which wasn’t offered on a GT. That’s the low HP kadett set up. That steering wheel is from a 1975 Opel I think too. Looks like it has a 1.9L automatic Opel interior as well. Weird

1 - 10 of 10 Posts