Opel GT Forum banner

21 - 40 of 749 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
I will not be there today, due to some work at home that needs to be done today. Enjoy the meet!

Dieter
Seems to just be an excuse. I think you have visited there so often, they named a dish after you and decided you were a turkey:

Couple of more pictures from today:

·
Army Rotorhead
432 Posts
I really hate to have missed the meet. I couldn't get back from Florida early enough.

So when is the next one? I'll do what I can to make it.

·
Army Rotorhead
432 Posts
The next one is the second Saturday in September.....the 13th I think.
That's what I was afraid of... Army weekend. :sigh:
...usually the first weekend of the month but bumped back for Labor Day weekend...:sad:

·
Super Moderator
9,666 Posts
Bumping this back up front, as the next meet approaches. Where do we want to meet? I would suggest somewhere towards the middle to south side of Atlanta to give our south side people a little break, but, where ever everyone decides on is fine with me. I'll go wherever

·
Registered
765 Posts
Let's have some Chili!

11th Annual Flowery Branch Car Show & Chili Cookoff
I don't object to that! That is close enough that we may be able to enter 4 cars in the show. Only 8 miles from our house.

·
Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,025 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,666 Posts
Bump!!!!! We need to get this settled as we have two new members wanting to come, they also want to come to Charlotte!!

·
Army Rotorhead
432 Posts
Who is in for the meeting this weekend? We still have to determine a location.

·
Army Rotorhead
432 Posts
Me...Gene
Edwin
Steve
?
?
I'm in too.

I like the Flowery Branch car show as an option but it looks like rain.
I'm also always up for Marietta Diner because of what's across the street. ...Krispy Kreme

There is also a Tilted Kilt that is convenient to I 75 at Barrett Pkwy in Kennesaw.

I'm just throwing some ideas out there so we can get a location nailed down.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I'm there...wherever there is..

Same for us. Still floating the old suggestion of Summit's near Gene followed by a field trip to his house to see what we can fix (destroy?) on one of his Opels.

·
BOB
19 Posts
I should be able to come, 50/50 chance or better. We will be leaving for Charlotte Thursday AM and staying at the Sleep Inn. Holiday Inn is not Pet Friendly.

21 - 40 of 749 Posts