Opel GT Forum banner

41 - 60 of 749 Posts

·
BOB
19 Posts
It looks like we are going to Commerce, Ga. to watch youngest grandson play fall baseball. 60% chance of rain so if the ballgame gets canceled there is still a chance.............

·
Super Moderator
8,156 Posts
Soooooooo, have we settled on a location? Can't do Chilli cook offs, or Car shows, gonna be wet......soooo?!?!?!?!?
I move that you postpone your meet until the following weekend and make the location Charlotte, NC. Do I hear a 'second'? :)

Harold

·
Army Rotorhead
432 Posts
C'mon people.....
OK. I'll step up.

Let's go with Cherokee Cattle Company at 11:00 tomorrow.

2710 Canton Rd, Marietta, GA 30066

As it has been discussed before, the Marietta area may be repetitive but it's central and uncomplicated for the most folks that usually attend. However, let's discuss the next meet's location while we are together.

...and remember that Dan will be hitting you up for $$ if you drive a non-opel..:yup:

·
Super Moderator
9,666 Posts
OK. I'll step up.

Let's go with Cherokee Cattle Company at 11:00 tomorrow.

2710 Canton Rd, Marietta, GA 30066

As it has been discussed before, the Marietta area may be repetitive but it's central and uncomplicated for the most folks that usually attend. However, let's discuss the next meet's location while we are together.

...and remember that Dan will be hitting you up for $$ if you drive a non-opel..:yup:
This will work for me......

·
1,556 Posts
I will not be able to attend.
John

·
Army Rotorhead
432 Posts
So we have:
Gene
Edwin ??
Steve (possible work conflict)
Lance
James ??
Pam & Dan
Dieter

and.....? What about Wrench?

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
What a week...3 large propane delivery trucks lettered in Suches, Ga...got to be the most beautiful area in Georgia...many of you have been there..
.WELL they want us to letter 2 more service trucks tomorrow so they can be legal come Monday...so I
will not be at the meet due to the biz...sorry but my employees like to be paid and
so do I...been kinda off the grid this week as far as Opelgt.com but will miss all my buds
have fun and will see some at the Nationals in Charlotte

SteveGT

·
Army Rotorhead
432 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Good Opel attendance

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,666 Posts
As Dan said, good attendance by Opels, Lance in his green GT, James (newbie) in his yellow GT, Pam in her purple GT, Brian in his orange(?) GT, Dieter in the pink convertible. Dan brought his newly acquired Alfa. It has been stated that the next meet, November 15 will be at Dan & Pam's in Hoschton. They will have BBQ catered in.

·
Opeler
160 Posts
Gene, It is "mostly" orange. Yeah the black hood replaces the original that the original owner cut a hole in the bump for holly carb and air filter. Having an Oct. birthday I think of it as my Halloween motif car. :veryhappy
Great get together today!

Attachments

·
Registered
765 Posts
Nice lookin yeller GT.

The frog is nice also Lance
The PPE is nice also one fine
crap did I cover all the bases?
Yikes I forgot about Burst
You forgot to gloat over my having to pay a dollar for not driving an Opel (Pam did not want to pay a penalty). We collected $3. A new low in non-Opel participation. For the record, that brings our annual total to $32.

Here are some more pictures of James' nice yellow GT.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 749 Posts