Opel GT Forum banner

721 - 740 of 749 Posts

·
1,556 Posts
I can be there at Dreamland BBQ sat. because it will be cold and raining and we would need to meet inside. Red Top Mountain is where we normally meet but with our weather change Dreamland BBQ works.
Be sure to look for an Opel 1.9 distributor for Dan to send off for modifications.

John

·
Registered
765 Posts
Will it be at 11? I'll try to make it to get the Distributor (and eat and have good fellowship)

Dan

·
Registered
765 Posts
Confirmed - we will be there at 11 at Dreamland in Duluth. Weather is cold but looks clear enough to drive a non-appliance.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Great meeting!

Had a very good time at the Opel Lunch today. Best part - getting to meet our newest members - John & Jasmine. I love seeing new young Opel enthusiasts. And John's new metallic grey Opel GT was great looking and with a lot of potential. Fun stories. Love having Edwin and "the older John" telling stories. If you are on this forum - "young John" - welcome! You are invited to all Opel events and if you ever want to come up to visit us way up in Braselton and use our lift or just see the car collection, come on up!

Dan

·
Army Rotorhead
432 Posts
Any meet in December?

Hey guys,
Sorry I couldn't make the meet last week. I still don't have enough seniority for weekends off but that might change starting in Dec. Are there any plans for a holiday get together like we've had in the past? If so, is there a date set? ....I'm trying to submit schedule request for Dec that I MAY actually get...

Someone let me know ASAP please.

Thanks,

Lance

·
1,556 Posts
We have nothing planned for Dec. unless someone wants to meet.
John

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #731
Hey Folks, we hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...our next Georgia Opel Club meet will be
January 11th...second Saturday. Ok how about we meet at Cherokee Cattle Co. or Marietta Fish Market, either place has
good eats and they accommodate our needs as a group...ya'll chose...I haven't been out of the North Ga woods in awhile so either
one is fine with me.

SteveGT

·
1,556 Posts
I will be there, hope we have a good start for the New Year!
John

·
Registered
765 Posts
We plan on attending. Looks like the weather is not Opel friendly (hope it changes). Gene- I hereby officially promise to buy your lunch! (assuming you got the good distributor...:) )

·
Super Moderator
9,665 Posts
We plan on attending. Looks like the weather is not Opel friendly (hope it changes). Gene- I hereby officially promise to buy your lunch! (assuming you got the good distributor...:) )
Dan
It's al ready in the car, just waiting on you.

·
1,556 Posts
This is a notice for new Opel owners in GA for our meeting, your are invited to attend.
John
New to them..thanks John.
Also our friends passing thru GA and our Tennessee friends are invited..

·
1,556 Posts
For our March Opel meeting this Sat. the 14th we will meet at Dreamland BBQ in Duluth,GA at 11:00 am. looking forward to seeing everyone.
Call other Opel members that may not see this notice on this new site and give them the update.
John

721 - 740 of 749 Posts