Opel GT Forum banner

81 - 100 of 749 Posts

·
Can Opeler
3,261 Posts
He's going to need a REALLY long extension cord... Unless he has a good laptop in the GT :lmao: jk

·
Registered
765 Posts
I believe Lance already visited the Blanco household while the FrankenManta was here.
I started to get the DOG road worthy so I can drive it to the next meeting.
Looking forward to it. Love to see as many members attend as possible, especially if they are in Opels. We have plenty of parking. two long driveways and only 2 houses away from a cul-de-sac large enough to turn around a semi with trailer (yes, seen it done).

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Will you be coming in an Opel too?

Dieter

Who-Hoo - Post # 3,000!
If I can get the DOG ready, I don't see why not!
The car was parked in my garage due to a few problems, work got in the way but that is all over now. I have a leak to deal with and time for a new clutch as well, otherwise the car is complete so it should be driveable.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Chalk - go for it.

·
Mid-West Opeler
2,399 Posts
Oh good can I mark the pavement with my crayolas?
I've been known to color outside of the lines.
He does, he does, he really does. :why:

·
Registered
11,747 Posts
Why no Mantas or Kadetts or other Opels apply? And why does it have to belong to that person?
Keith it applies to all the Georgia members.
Dan&Pam suggested this a few years ago to encourage the group to drive a OPEL to the meet.
The money goes to a cause that’s dear to our hearts that took a deeply loved member(not of Ga.) way to soon.
Tom C.

·
Registered
765 Posts
All are welcome. Just need a head count and food preference.

We have a rule that anyone that shows up at a Ga meet without an Opel (any Opel, not just GT's) pays a $1 to the charity fund.

As far as my challenge to Dan - that is a personal one. I've noticed that Dan, proponent of the "reliable" fuel injection, has not shown up at any meet since we incorporated or since Nationals with his Opel. So, I threw out a challenge a few meetings ago that I would pay a bonus to the fund if he drove an Opel to the meeting. And since this one was at our house, I thought I'd push it up to $20. The reason I emphasized his Opel GT is that I suspected he may drive one of Dieter's cars to get me to pay.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Not true
I drove my GT at the Ga Nationals in Blairsville.
Went to Dieters house one year on a hope and prayer.
Did a Mt run and overheated....
Thanks, I made a correction: "since we incorporated or since Nationals"

·
Army Rotorhead
432 Posts
I'm really looking forward to this meet. I hope we can get a great turn-out with folks that we don't usually see as well. There are a few on here that are listed as being in Georgia that I still haven't met. Hopefully they will show too.

Hear that Thom71GT, Ineca GT, and others?

·
Registered
765 Posts
I'm really looking forward to this meet. I hope we can get a great turn-out with folks that we don't usually see as well. There are a few on here that are listed as being in Georgia that I still haven't met. Hopefully they will show too.

Hear that Thom71GT, Ineca GT, and others?
And maybe we can get Drhemi to show up with his Studebaker

·
Opeler
109 Posts
Only if I can get my fuel gauge working first. I was on my way to work yesterday to fix it and ran out en route. Trying again today. :pat:

81 - 100 of 749 Posts